At the Green Deal Energy Programme, we’ll provide everything you need: from initial consultations, to Energy Performance Reports, to fitting, we’ve got you covered. We can provide you with:
• FREE consultations
• Energy Performance Reports(EPR) and Green Deal Advice Reports (GDAR), conducted by fully qualified Green Deal Assessors- to help you find out exactly HOW much money you’re wasting on poor energy solutions and ineffective insulation, and exactly WHAT can be done to improve this and save you money.
• Fast and efficient fittings a by highly experienced specialist team.
We have experience in fitting a wide variety of report recommendations, including:
• Cavity loft Insulation
• Cavity Wall Insulation- both internal and external
• Improving hard-to-treat properties
• Installation of renewable energy solutions- such as photovoltaics (solar panels) and solar water heating.
For more details on how the “Green Deal” initiative could benefit you and your family, just click on Eco versus Green Deal. Or for more information on how the green deal works, just click on the next page!
The Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) scheme, also known as ‘Affordable Warmth’, allows Green Deal Energy Programme to provide grant-assisted cavity wall and cavity loft insulation & boiler replacement for people who are on qualifying benefits provided by eco funding with nil cost.
1.You claim state pension credit
2.You claim child tax credit and your household income is below £15,860
3.You claim either income-based job seeker’s allowance, income related employment and support allowance (ESA) or income support in addition to meeting at least one of the following criteria:
4.You claim working tax credit where your household income is below 15,860 and you meet at least one of the following criteria:
You can make energy-saving improvements to your home including cavity loft insulation, without the up-front cost!
Just call 0800 587 7774